Friday, September 10, 2010

new life, new challenges, new creative outlets

Recently married, there's a sense of 'emptiness' once the hype and all the planning all dies down...


I've been doing a fair bit of navel gazing since I got married in March and have wanted to focus all the extra time and energy into something positive.


Like millions of other Australians I've been fascinated by MasterChef and since then I've been inspired by the myriad of food blogs in the world (even just in Sydney).


I can't believe it took me so long to cotton on the whole world of sharing the passion for a love of food and the experience of sharing a sublime meal with a friend or someone you love with others who share the same passion.


I hope I am able to move beyond this awkward post and really convey my passion for food and share some experiences as I trundle through life from meal to meal and experience to experience.


I welcome you to join me on this journey and it would be even better if you shared your comments and passions with me.


As Rick said to Louis in that wonderful film 'Casablanca": 

"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship"
Until my next piece of culinary inspiration,
HappyLeDiz

No comments:

Post a Comment